Monday 6 August 2007

A Beautiful Song

This is a song that Tasha wrote for me. It’s beautiful.
’Nuff said. Here it is.



:: in song with bad guitar accompaniment ::




Oh Sarah, you came and you joined our YG,
I remember calling you butterfly bum girl for the first
three weeks!
Your hair was always different so I couldn’t remember your
name.

Oh, the Idema's bring friends all the time, and most never stay.
I remember being impressed that you kept coming.
So I decided to learn your name.

Oh Sarah,
Saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!


Now, I know you!!
And I like you!
And I looooooooove youuuuuu!

Oh, Sarah!
Saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I hear you’ve moved away, but I moved first.
So sad as I’m sure you are, I can’t tell the difference
Between Edmonton and Fort Mac at this long distance!
So sister, take heart!
We are never truly apaaaaaart!!


Saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

:: lame guitar ending ::



-Natasha Mills, at 10:58pm on August 3rd, 2007

5 comments:

CCCMMMM said...

thats friggin awesome!
It's a great peice of flare.
B

CCCMMMM said...

I also really like the hello my name is beutiful picture.
It made me remember a few photos of people who were just having a fun time imitating beautiful. It was really cool to see. It was just girls being girls, and how often do I see that, hm not very often at all. You wish you could be apart of it, but you can't be, your not a girl. That might be the same for you with boys I wonder... maybe. A little different because it's boy instead of girls. But I imagine ypou have never been around guys who are being 100% boy, not stupid boy, but like Gods intention of boy.
hmm that was a tangent..
b

kaitlin said...

haha i like "innocence" aswell. lol hence why i put it up... yay me!

.Steph. said...

i was reading this song on my cell phone. and i got blisters on my thumb from clicking the scroll down button 2 billion times. it was worth it. :D

kaitlin said...

penguin..... i have..... a problem.....