Wednesday 18 April 2007

Failed Attempts of Truth

Sing me something that you mean
From your heart and straight to me
Every word will be in key, except for one
Those seven letters I hate most

Goodbye.

What ever happened to the truth? What happened to talking about things that are real? I miss that. I wish I knew what happened. I miss us. Is there an US? Can't we be where we are and still be real?
Failed attempts to talk to you, is I have to remember. And I don't want to say goodbye.


Hey you, yeah you
Playing with my hope for truth
You always know just what to say
to make me lose my confidence
it's here and then it's gone again
maybe it's better off this way
with pathetic me, just pathetically
singing myself sick

Whenever I am near you I stutter and stumble and do not know what to say. You make me act crazy. So I just sing myself to sleep. And think back on what was said. What was done.
Please stop walking away from me... I'm sure one of these times we'll get it right. And maybe, just maybe, I will stop thinking you are going to let me down, and be able to be more true than ever to you.




1 comment:

kaitlin said...

hey, it's not so much that i'm hurting.. i just found them on my puter and decided to make them into an entry. so yea..

but they are true. lol

-fish