Sunday 8 April 2007

Intensity

Every time I look into your eyes
I see something new,
And yet something familiar and inviting

Intensity.
Our eyes locked once again,
My eyes, questioning
Yours almost begging.
Begging mine to understand
And figure out
What they are really saying.

But I can't.
Because I don't understand.
The language your eyes are speaking is new,
And I cannot decipher it.

Won't you teach me something new? Won't you teach me the language of your eyes, Won't you please teach me the language of love?

3 comments:

McFly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McFly said...

Sorry about that ^ post.

But Gah. That's how I felt at camp this past summer XD

Lovely post. I could feel it through my veins.

kaitlin said...

woah!

that was amazingly intense.......

but but but...

i dunno....


muha!

you love me!

and and and i ruv you!