Sunday 29 April 2007

Remedy

Stop.
Stop it all.
Stop my pain, and all my thoughts.
Stop my heart.

Stillness
Can you feel it?
The air, my lungs, your heart.
I want to make this moment last.
Last forever.

For my friends-
These are things I can never say to you guys.
Why? Because it would kill me to do so mostly
because I am too scared to or I don't want to hurt you.
*If you think one is you e-mail me
and I will tell you if you are right or wrong*
*Some people may be done twice or more*

I want to talk to you so bad. Just pour out my mind and heart. Talk about things that are real.
And you not walking away from me all time would help.


What is happening between us? We used to talk so much. And as I look at you I cannot help but to wonder how deep our friendship really was.

It's amazing how similar our lives are. What we both have gone through is even more amazing. You may be a little older but that doesn't matter in the end. We will always be together (I hope).

You are so beautiful. Never forget that. And he may be the one for you, so never give up hope. He will be here sometime. Never give up on anything. You are truly amazing.

I know you really liked him and dare I say loved, but he obviously wasn't the one for you. And please Hun don't go into another physical based relationship, because you will just get hurt. I'm sorry to say, but it is true.

You will find love. And she will make you happier than anyone ever could. So cheer up, and realize that it is not all over, and that no one else may be able to see through your mask but the thing is, it is becoming slightly translucent to me.

I love that fact that you and I have been getting closer lately. You have been there for me when I feel like everyone has walked away from me. I hope that we grow closer, and that we can continue to be able to talk about everything. And deep down you know you do like him more than you will admit to. And I hope that someday you get him, or find a guy like him, because you deserve it.

I love you so much. and I know that I can be a pain, but you need to trust me. Because I need you. And I would die for you. I hope he makes you happy too, even though I cannot remember what he looks like, or even if it is the right guy. But you too will be able to say *I love you* to someone one day. I have faith in you.

Take pride in the fact that you are different. God made you that way. And Chances are that is why I am friends with you. Because you broke the mold and found me of all people. Y'all are the thing that makes me strong when I am week, you are my REMEDY.

I miss you so much and I cannot wait until next summer. I hope I can see you then. We will go and get attractive swollen feet together.

I want to get to know you better. But we never seem to have time to get together. So maybe we should spend a day or something together and just hang. You and me. lol. Lets jsut you be you and me be me, and it will be all okay.

1 comment:

kaitlin said...

babs,

i never really read your blog before, and for that i am truly sorry, but i'm here typing to you to say that it is truly amazing.

your words to those who need to here them, and your love for those who need it.

but now it's my turn to tell you something,

you were given this life because you're strong enought to live it, and it's worth all the heartache and then upset stomachs and all the scrapped kness in the end. it's worth it.

He's always there babs, and He always will be, so look up to Him for guidance and protection. i know it may not seem like He's there sometimes, but He is. it's hard for me to tell you that, because i myself am slipping back into that hole of blackness, and i need His help to pull me out.

your love will come for you one sweety, he's out there somewhere waiting for the day that he'll finally get to meet this beautiful, amazing, and truly unique girl. he's out there, so don't give up on him. he needs your support and prayers to help him find you. he's there sweety.


someone out there was meant to be
the love of your life. the one you cantell your dreams to, and he'll smile at you when you tell him, but he'll never laugh. he'll brush the hair out of your face, and he'll stare at you during a
movie even though he paid $8 to see
it. he'll call you to tell you how he couldn't stop thinking about you. and most importantly, he'll look into your eyes and tell you that you are themost beautiful girl he's ever seen.and for the first time in your life...
you'll believe it.

you have been a better friend to me in the past few months that a lot of my other friends have been in a few years. and that, that is amazing. YOU'RE amazing. never forget that.

you are an amazing young woman, and anyone who can't see that is just plain blind. you have to strength to make it through this, and the courage to keep pressng forward. and i'll be there with you, right by your side.

you have the makes of a great wife, and amazing mother, even though you can't see it. you are an amazing beautiful person, with a beautiful spirit to match, and someday that one man will see that. and realize just how lucky he is to have you..

i love you babs. and i hope you never forget that i'm here.

i'll be your hand to hold, you're shoulder to cry on, your ear to run to when no one else listens, and a heart to love you when it seems like no one else does.

-fish