Wednesday 23 May 2007

Photographs of Teen Spirt


Take this photograph
We'll cut it into four.
Three and one,
Four and two.


Maybe this will be the start,
Of the rest of our lives, together
Maybe we can make this work,
I hope that for both our sanities we can


They come between us sometimes
With their trivial problems
But thanks to you,
I am still fighting on


Take my heart and open it up,
See me for who I am,
Scared, awkward and alone
Then lock me back up
Tell no-one what you've seen


Can you see me now?
Can you see who I am?
Tell me who you think I am
And how I truely feel inside

Stop the pain,
Kill the pride,
Spread the love,
Try not to hide yourself.

Can you see us now, as we stand together?

1 comment:

kaitlin said...

penguin!

i ruv you hun! and i will take lots and lots of pictures this weekend to show you...

but don't expect them to be of the bands, or speakers.. most likely they'll be of me and nat hangin' out. considering she's the only one who's acctually going to be hangin' with me... gah...

lol but i will show you..

RUV YA HUN!

CAR-HONKING!

HONK IF YOU LOVE COOKIES!!!!!!!!