Saturday 12 May 2007

The Whole Darn Thing. && Everything That Comes With It

This post is pretty much what i am thinking about lately.

Throwing away boys, and keeping the men would, yes, be awesome.
But, what makes a man a man, and a boy a boy?
I mean, how can we discern between the both? What happens if we throw away a man and keep a boy? Or Vice-Versa?
Chaos, that's what. Chaos, and hurt, and resentment.
But,....
What makes a man a man? Is it what he has or does not have? Is it age, Lack of purity, or even trials? Honestly I wish I knew, because then I could tell you whether or not it was worth it all.


Where do we draw the line between truth and lies, safety and danger, even betrayal? What about sin? When will we know we've crossed them? Will it be after its all over, when the guilt sets in or will we ever be able to tell?
I believe that we all have the ability to find the lines and test the boundaries, but sometimes people fall in. I don't want to be one of them. I don't want to betray anyone. and I really don't want to sin. Even though its inevitable. The sinning I mean. I wish the lines were drawn in fluorescent colours so that we could see them better. Then, maybe, just maybe, Things might be easier. But I doubt that.


I had a really good talk with one of my friends this morning/last night and I have to say that I'm glad that him and I got to talk. Sometimes, when I'm with him, I feel like I can say anything and not be judged and somehow, he will know exactly how I am feeling or know what I am going through. And that I have to say is amazing, and I am glad that God brought him into my life. I hope that in the future that we get to know each other better. And just get to talk or discuss, anything and everything.

I am really praying hard for my friend Fish's friends, as they are really hurt and ill right now, and she really needs help with this. She shouldn't have to go through this alone. So I just know that with enough people praying and thinking about them that there will be a miracle. So I'm just praying constantly, for them and her. Shawn, Tyler, Anna, Justin, and Kaitlin. It's hard.

I am also praying to continue to repair the relationship between me and one of my closest friends. I hate when her and I cannot talk. But we are slowly getting there. Once again I thank God that she is in my life. And I know that she is destined for great things and that she will touch a great deal of lives, like she did mine.




As I said, this post is just everything that is on my mind right now.... Well not everything. But yeah... This is The Whole Darn Thing && Everything That Comes With It.

2 comments:

kaitlin said...

uhh. i'm pretty sure i'm just very happy to see you.. *ahem* or maybe it's a scroll...

tehe...*ahem*

Anonymous said...

sheesh! you need to update hun!