Thursday 24 May 2007

Prefection [not] in Frailty



Still, I remember exactly
how your hand fit into mine.
Your kiss still lingers on my lips.
Tell me when I'll get over this.


is it wrong to assume that you missed me?
because the look in your eyes says that you're dying
to kiss me the touch of your lips is tasteful and
forgiving a part of the past that I don't mind reliving.



It`s hard to wait around for
something that will never happen,
but it`s even harder to stop
when it`s everything you want..♥

I've learned that guys can make the greatest friends.
One of my best friends is a guy, and I can tell him anything.
Except for the fact that I'm absolutely crazy for him.
I usually leave that part out of our conversations.


Don't change anything about yourself for a guy ;
because that one thing that you changed ;
may have been the one thing he loved about you.


shut the heck up.you are worth it.
you're worth every guy in that friken school.
but you don`t see that.
I'm
here trying to tell you that you are,
but you won't listen.

so it's not just the phone calls or kodakit's
not just the laughs or smiles ;
it's having each other's back and being a shoulder to cry on;
it's simply loving each other until the day's end.
&& that's what makes us
[ b e s t f r i e n d s] ♥


You know someone is a true friend when,
you are about to break down && cry,
but they will say the stupidest,
most random thing just to see you smile.



Those who cry are stronger than those who hold it inside.


because you're beautiful & you don't know it
because you're smart & you don't believe it.
you're the kind of girl that guys don't get over.
& you're the kind of the kind of other girls get compared to.

Sometimes you have to be like Kelly Clarkson.
You’ve got to breakaway from the past,
say you’re so moving on since he's been gone,
let people know what’s behind your hazel eyes,
realize you got far in your life all because of you and the people you love,
let that person who’s pissing you off know that you’re already gone,
love being addicted to the one you love,
make sure you know where YOUR heart is,
walk away from your problems,
stop hating yourself for losing him,
make sure people can hear you and you can hear them,
and know that life can be such a beautiful disaster.


Best friends aren’t real best friends until they love you for who you are,
not what they want you to be.
They are always there for you no matter what.
Even if you’re fighting and they hate your guts, if you need them, they will be there, no questions asked.
They can always make you laugh even when you are feeling your worst.
They understand you and you don’t even have to tell them.
They are the only ones who know what “I’m okay” really means, when you’re not.
They
couldn’t care less about what other people think of you and when you disappoint them,
they will let you know about it.
They are the only people on earth who could completely destroy you,
but would never dream of it.
They are the ones you spend all your time with.
You laugh with them.
You cry with them.
But most of all, best friends are the people you need in your life,
beside you at all times.
They are the people you would be lost without.


I`m the kind of girl who can talk to a
total stranger about anything & everything,
but I can`t tell my best friend how much I`m hurting.
I can let people know that I`m young & not worry about it,
but I can`t tell them how much I miss being younger.
I hate not being invited to parties only cause I feel so alone,
& I can`t understand how I don`t have many friends.
I`m the kind of girl that can be easy to fall for & the kind of girl who falls easily.
I`m the kind of girl who can pick herself up,
& I can switch my feelings in a minute.
There`s only one thing that I know I can`t do;
& that`s believe that I ever thought I`d end up with you.


Sometimes when you look back on a situation,
you realize it wasn't all you thought it was.
Someone walked into your life, you fell in love.
Or did you?Maybe it was only a childish infatuation
.Or maybe it was a brief moment of insanity.


You only find a few people in this world.
A few people who tell you they love you
&& a few who mean it with all their heart


she's beautiful, but she'll never admit it.
music makes her world go round, literally.
friends are her everything.
she's afraid of being alone.
when she smiles her whole face lights up.
& her heart has been broken by a guy who doesn't like her anymore a
nd
you know what?
she`s still brave.


She’s got eyes of innocence a face of angels
a personality of a dreamer and
a smile that hides more pain than you can imagine


Tell me something real this time, and maybe I’ll believe you.

just remember ;;no matter who brings you down,
I'll bring you back up because that's just what friends do.

Every single person has at least one secret that would break your heart.
If we could just remember this,
I think there would be a lot more compassion
and tolerance in the world.


Shes a daydreamer.
Everyone can see that.
But what they don't see, is her dreams.

There are two kinds of secrets:
Those we keep from others & those we keep from ourselves.








No comments: