Wednesday 21 April 2010

Past is past.

[This place is a hole
But I don't wanna go
I wish we could stay here
 Forever alone
This time that we waste
But I still love your taste]
I like waking up next to you.
You turn your head
And smile at me.
Then kiss my nose
And whisper,
"Hey"
[Sometimes I wish you would leave me
"I'm not sick of you yet"
Is that as good as it gets?
I'll just hide it
Its so easy to come back [to] you]
I think of our time spent together
Just us.
And I can't help but think
That this has to be
More
[I stayed for a while
And waited for words
Seen, but not heard
And struggled to try
My tongues turnin' black
But I'll take you back
Your still the best
More or less]
I know that you think of
Me.
You've told me so.
You're kisses are
More than lust.
Just admit you like me.
[And it hurts me to say
That it hurts me to stay
And it might be all right
If you go
It hurts me to say that 
I want you stay
But it might be alright
If you go]
Past is past
And I can only hope
For a future.
So please
Trust in me.

I think I am finally over
YOU

No comments: