Tuesday 13 February 2007

Gone.. Away?

I found out the other day that at the end of this school year my mom wants to move to a small town. Which means that I might be moving out of Edmonton.
Wow.......
I really do not want to move. If you would have asked me at the beginning of the year (School year) I probably would have said yes. but now I have so many reasons to stay ( not that I didn't before) I really am considering going to a Christian college and leading my youth group on top of all this other stuff I want to do and have planned. Such as the Band,
Am I being selfish? Wanting to stay in a place that makes my mom so unhappy? Just so I can be happy?
Something is wrong with me if..... I really do not want to move but in the end if it is what makes my mom happy what can I say? I am so confused...
I guess I have to put it in God's hands and leave it up to him. He will lead me to where I am supposed to be...

2 comments:

McFly said...

Wow.

I think i could just write down a million emotion that went through me right then. But I don't think that's right or this is the place.

Prayer is good right now. And leaving it in his hands. Yeah.

McFly said...

I'd say that you could say at our house. But then I don't know how welll that would go over with mom & dad XP. But you could always room with the Millseses, maybe, seeeing as Tasha is going to Asia and there will only be Storme and Jonna. Plus, their house is sweet.