Saturday 24 February 2007

The Significance in Ignorance

It is amazing how your life can change in a moment.
With a simple word, an action, another life.

But when will WE realize that we are not living up to our potential, and that we could change a life?
When AIDS kills millions more, or seems like the answer to a hard life.
When war affects YOU and is not just something that happens in another country.
When YOU realize that GOD sent HIS SON to DIE for us.

Take a stand. Show people what is out there.
Show them there IS a better way, that WAR and DEATH are NOT the only answers.
That LOVE, PEACE, and KINDNESS, solve many more things!

I don't mean to come across as naive or hopeful but I believe that WE CAN make a DIFFERENCE if WE TRY.

So I am asking; Who wants to take a stand, and help people, make things right, and LIVE FOR GOD.
I know I do.

Don't turn your back when you see something that scares you.
Don't stay silent when you have something to stay.
If you are not going to LIVE your LIFE for YOU, LIVE it for JESUS.

And TAKE A STAND.



So, I am asking.
Will YOU take a stand?

No comments: