Sunday 18 February 2007

Such and such...

Yes..... I really needed to post something new in here, on a happier note. So yush....
Today was pretty good so far.
Tobogganing with everyone.. well Millses, Idemas and others... Yey!!!
Then later we are going to focus!! So that will be pretty sweet... Only my side hurts.. I have a major case of SNOW BURN!!! Ahhhh.. It kinda really hurts... yush.... So I have to be careful with that....... lol
Blah... Beth and I might add the words to the song we are working on later today... before focus probably.. lol yes.. Indeed... She is the lyrical mastermind in our band, I just... well ummm... I just kinda get the melody... ohhhh......
(Beth: Which is important too or we wouldn't have the music..... just the words XD)
Oh Shush up you!!! You got the melody to that one song that everyone hears.. and Tynan's song too!
(Beth: That's only *counts on fingers* three songs really..... *cough*)


Wait thats only 2.... Do you not know how to count???!!!??
(Beth: Um.... well the one from the other day that Mel & I were testing out that sounded pretty good..... yeaaaahhh)
Oh yea!!! that one sounded pretty rad!!!! So yeah!!!!

So yeah... ending this now before it get out of hand...
In the words of Bethany... TO THE BATMOBILE!!!!!
laters

(Beth: Right..... Wonderwall is stuck in my head now..... along with the music of Bounce by Manafest... so it's like Wonderwall with the music from Bounce. Swwwweeet)

P.s... My pants are still wet from tobogganing..... :gonk:

No comments: