Friday 22 June 2007

Love God, Always and Forever

There are tears from the saints
For the lost and unsaved
We're crying for them come back home
All your children stretch out their hands
and pick up the crippled man
Father we will lead them home
Sinners reach out your hands
Children in Christ you stand.

We who were called to be your people,
Struggling sinners and thieves
were lifted from the ashes
and out came the song of the redeemed.

Your mercy brings me to my knees.
Oh, the beauty of your majesty.
On the cross you showed your love for me.

In your presence God, i'm completely satisfied.
For you I sing, I dance. I rejoice in this divine romance.
Lift my heart and my hands to show my love, to show my love.

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.
-- Proverbs 31:30




1 Corinthians 6:19-20 - Do you not know that your body is a temple of the holy spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own. You were bought at a price. Therefore, honor God with your body.

Romans 12:2 - Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Psalm 139:13-14 - For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
16 - your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

Isaiah 40:29 - He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.


No comments: