Wednesday 20 June 2007

Rockst*r, Mon$ter, Full Thrott!e

So I am in a very good mood right now, despite my breakdown earlier at school. No, I'm not on drugs, no I'm not drunk, I just have had an amazing realization. I am too young to be worried or depressed, and should just focus on what I have, right now, and what is important to me. I am slowly figuring it out, it's not easy, but I am doing it.

Not to say that there won't be moments where I will doubt myself, or be worried or depressed, because there will be, but that's life. And I know that I have so many people cheering me on, and will be there for me and pick me up when I fall. And I won't be as alone as I thought. Because I have God, and my friends. Like Fish, and McFly, and Biff. They will be there for me every step of the way.

I may not be completely sane, sometimes, And I may be too quiet at others, but that's me. That's who I am right now.

And I'm not okay. There is a lot going on. I'm not okay today, and I cannot guarantee that I will be okay tomorrow, but I will be okay in the future, and that I know.

And I will keep on fighting for my sanity and being myself.

This is my life.

No comments: