Monday 18 June 2007

Mistakes, and Things You Can't Take Back.

So, today I went to the last Focus that I will be going to for a while. Then again it was the last one until September. But yeah.

I made a mistake tonight. Well right now I think it was a mistake. But anyways..

I gave this guy a note, telling him that I liked him. No big deal right? No harm done.

Wrong. Why?

Because he is my closest guy friend. And I probably just screwed everything up between us.
And I wish I could take it all back.

But there you have it folks! Another brilliant mistake by me.

But I have to apologize to him so here it is.

I'm sorry that I sprang that on you the way I did. I know that you like someone else who is way better, and I don't know why I did it.
I know I was a coward to do it the way I did, and maybe I should have just left it alone. But I just don't know. Maybe we could try to go back to normal, even though I messed up?
Nothing has changed, it's still the same as before... You just have a little insight now. I still think of you as a really good friend, and I hope that we can still play a part in eachother's life.

Anyways. I am just trying to figure this all out, and stop shaking.

Good night. Good Bye


1 comment:

.Steph. said...

Hey Hun,
The note you gave to him was incredible. WOW! It takes GUTS to write that and give it to a guy. If I recieved it I would fall into flowers. Hun God LOVES you SOOOOO much. Trust me, it says it EVERYWHERE in the Bible. If he takes it the total wrong way don't cry about. Just pray!!! And God will knock his head into a bible. God is so amazing eh? On Canada Day there might be fireworks here. And if you were here I would wanna go with u. But your leaving =(. And my vacation isn't planned out at all. AND IM SOOO SAD. But Im praying that you will enjoy staying with your mommy.